Terms and Conditons
Introductory information and Availability of our Supplied Goods
Welcome to https://www.southernmostshades.com/ (following as “the Website”), an e-commerce portal specialized in the selling of sunglasses associated to the registered brand name Southernmost Shades® (following as “Southernmost Shades”) and owned by the company KTH Enterprise LLC (following as “Us”, “We”, or “Southernmost Shades”).
These Terms and Conditions statement regulate the commercial report between you, the customer of the portal (following as “You”, “the User”, “the Customer” or “the Client”) and us. Please carefully read this legal document before using our portal or performing purchases through it. If you do not agree with one or more point here expressed, please leave the website and do not perform any purchase.
(1) Southernmost Shades® products are kept in stock however as we ship large numbers of products, some may be out of stock for a short length of time. If any item is suddenly discontinued or not available we will notify you by phone or email to arrange an alternative model or a refund. All goods advertised for sale on Southernmost Shades are subject to availability.
(2) Southernmost Shades® will not charge you for goods that we cannot supply. If goods are ordered electronically and the item is later found to be unavailable we will refund any monies paid within 30 days of the order. However we will not be responsible for any damage or losses that you may suffer if we fail to supply goods.
(3) We have attempted to display the goods on the website as accurately as possible.
(1) We stock a large range of designer sunglasses at our warehouse, however, occasionally some frames are out of stock and on rare occasions can take more time for delivery. Should this situation arise when your order comes through we will contact you immediately to advise you of the quoted delivery time or to arrange delivery of an alternative model or we will refund your monies paid if no solution can be reached.
(2) Occasionally some frame models or colors of a certain model may be discontinued without any prior notice to ourselves. We always endeavor to supply the frame ordered but these situations can arise. Should this happen with your order we will contact you by email or phone to arrange an alternative color or model or if no solution can be reached a refund will be given. Please allow 7-14 working days for all sunglasses but in the rare instance for any of the above reasons please allow up to 30 days.
Orders, Refunds & Returns of Goods
(1) Southernmost Shades® does not offer any prescription based sunglasses but only prescription-free sunglasses.
(2) No refund of any postal charges are liable by Southernmost Shades® unless a manufacturers, glazing or general defect is found. In this sense, we concede 30 days to return undamaged items received by the customer. Please, send us an email to email@example.com to properly understand the returning procedure.
(3) We concede 180 days to return defective and damaged items. Similarly to the previous point, send us an email to Help@Southernmostshades.com to properly understand the returning procedure.
(1) Orders must be cancelled within 24 hours of ordering. Our orders are processed immediately by our team and ordered in real time online through to our suppliers.
(2) If the order is cancelled after this 24 hour period no postage charges will be refunded as we are charged postage for goods coming from our suppliers.
(3) If the customer cancels their order we will refund the value within 30 days of the date of cancellation less any postage, packing, and any incurred administration charges. We will not be obliged to offer compensation for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses
(1) The prices displayed on our website are correct at the time of display. However we reserve the right to alter prices from time to time without notice. When we have accepted an order we will not change the price that applies to that order subject to unseen server issues and database price variations which are beyond our control at the time of ordering.
(2) We make every effort to maintain correct pricing but these may be subject to variations caused by factors beyond our control.
(1) By placing your order you confirm that you are aged 16 years or more and are legally able to purchase prescription spectacles from us from our internet website Southernmost Shades® or by telephone ordering.
(2) You confirm that you are not registered using false or mislead information.
(3) You agree to provide any details reasonably requested by us to confirm that you are legally able to purchase prescription spectacles.
(4) You agree to use your correct legal name, address (cardholder's address), date of birth and to supply any other details reasonably requested.
Payment Information, Processing and Security
(1) We accept payment by PayPal, Visa, MasterCard or any other credit card identified on our site. We are part of 3D secure rule bases on MasterCard and Visa transactions. Verified by Visa and MasterCard Secure-code are always live during payment processing on Southernmost Shades® website for the protection of our customers and us. We take online fraud very seriously and any suspected fraudulent transactions will be reported to the relevant authorities.
(2) Credit and charge card payments are subject to validation and authorization by the cardholder's issuer and we will not be liable for any non-delivery or delay if a card issuer refuses to authorize payment.
(3) Transmission of your debit or credit card number and other details in relation to payment are through a secure server and will never be stored by us. We cannot accept responsibility or liability for failures in transmission of information deletion, non-delivery or failure to store any communications by you.
(1) Nothing in these terms and conditions is to be taken to exclude or restrict rights granted to you by law in respect of goods supplied. Some goods may be the subject of additional warranties or guarantees given by their manufacturers direct to you.
(2) We do not accept responsibility for damage to any goods caused by you.
(3) We will not be liable to any person for damage or loss arising from the use of goods advertised on our site.
(4) Without prejudice to your statutory rights the information contained in this site is provided without warranty and in particular we do not represent or warrant that the information is accurate, complete or current or that the use of this site will be uninterrupted or error free.
(5) We will not be responsible for claims relating to the availability of our e-commerce engine, our website, servers, place of purchase or the success or level of sales resulting from these.
(6) The above exclusion of liability also apply to damage arising from personal injury or death where they result from our negligence or the negligence of our servants and agents in the course of their duty.
The Dispatch of our goods
(1) We will endeavor to deliver the goods to the address which you have supplied us at the time you made your purchase via our website or by telephone within 28 days.
(2) We will endeavor to ensure that the goods are delivered by any delivery date estimated by us but we cannot guarantee that goods will be delivered by that date. You agree that we will not be liable to you for any loss, damage or charge incurred because of the late delivery of goods or goods delivered to any alternative address other than the address specified from your initial order with Southernmost Shades®. Any alternative delivery addresses must be confirmed by writing by the customer within 24 hours from the time of ordering.
(3) The risk of damage to the goods passes to you once they are delivered to the address specified in your order instructions. All goods may or may not require a signature at the recipients specified address depending on which delivery option is selected by the customer by online or telephone ordering.
(1) Any failure by us to enforce any of these terms and conditions will not affect our right to enforce the rest of those terms and conditions.
(2) These terms and conditions may be subject to change at any time without prior notice to you, your affiliates, partners, companies or of any relationship to you.
(3) These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with United State of America’s set of Laws.
(4) These terms and conditions are the copyright of Southernmost Shades® and all of its affiliates and partners. Any reproduction or copyright issues of our websites, content, articles, images, blogs, forums, logos, company names or use of our domain names within any search engines or used for any search engine optimization purposes, blogs, ad words, AdSense, forums or other advertising media without our consent is strictly prohibited.
(5) By agreeing to our terms and conditions you (the customer) are entering into a legally binding contract with us Southernmost Shades®, the contract will only be formed between us and the customer when the goods are dispatched. All telephone, postal or email orders are subject to our terms and conditions and you will be asked to refer to these when making your order this way. By agreeing with us by any of the above ordering means you are entering a legally binding contract with us with the above terms and conditions to which you (the customer) agree with.